1) Can you write down eight eights so that they add up to one thousand?
2) It can’t be seen, can’t be felt, can’t be heard, and can’t be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, ends life and kills laughter.
3) What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
4) What is it that given one, you’ll have either two or none?
5) George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
Answers can be found here.